Hi, my name is Sebastian Chavez and I am a super hero. Today at 2:00 I am saving the lives of 5 children by donating my organs. I had to leave my mommy Kerri Chavez, daddy Jose Chavez, sister Samantha Chavez and all of you because God needed me to help these children. I am in heaven now and I am ok; I want you to look up at me today and smile the biggest and happiest smile you can. I may not be with you physically, but I am in your hearts forever. Just as part of me is going to live on in these children, a part of me will live forever in you. Do not be sad, be joyous and know that time is short, life is precious, and we only have the promise of today. Today is a gift and that is why it is called the present. Share your gift with others, be kind, help when you can, give love and happiness to those in your life. We all have the chance to be a light in someone’s life; remember me and let your light shine, just as mine shines brightly from heaven now. Please remember to look up at me today at 2:00 and smile a big, happy smile and know that I am smiling back down at you.
I am Sebastian Chavez, I am 4 years old and I am a super hero!
If you have never heard about the spoon theory, I suggest that you read this article:here
The spoon theory describes how people with chronic illnesses live.
Each day, I start with this jar. I never know how many spoons are in there. Did I sleep well, what did I do yesterday, am I getting the flu, what’s the weather like? All these things and a lot more influence how much spoons I have to spend.
I always hope I have a lot of spoons, but the last couple of weeks my number of spoons has been steadily decaying, leaving me bed-bound for most of the day.
- if we actually say it hurts, that means it REALLY HURTS
- if we dont say it hurts, it probably still hurts
- if we spoke up every time we were uncomfortable/in pain we would be yelling constantly
- never ask if we’re “still sick”
- never act surprised that we’re “still sick”
- we’re probably gonna be still sick forever so please just be supportive and remember that we’re in pain all the fucking time and thats why we’re slow and forget stuff and flake out on you